Monday, June 11, 2007

Online ABC Exercises

Starfall.com - Online ABC ExercisesStarfall.com is a free on-line service to help children learn to read. It includes lots of ABC animations, animated interactive books and other reading exercises. There are also lots of downloadable materials such as handouts for classroom use. Perfect for home schooling. The site is completely ad-free.


WEBSITE >> http://www.starfall.com










Other Links:
www.storiesfromtheweb.org
www.meddybemps.com/5.1.html
www.ifyoulovetoread.com/
www.storyplace.org/
www.edbydesign.com/storyteller/index.html
www.kids-space.org/
www.ipl.org/div/kidspace/storyhour/

8 comments:

Hajira Sultana said...

You are so cool! I do not think I have read something like this before. So wonderful to discover someone with some originality...... by ECO 372 Entire Course provider.

Nirupama said...

Those are really great resources. They would make such a great help. Thanks for sharing.
PAD 500 Entire Course

Unknown said...

Thanks considering Your very good mail & comprise In Your web location. Plesant considered you share it intelligent keep it up
ACC 300 individual Assignment

Unknown said...

Thanks considering Your very good mail & comprise In Your web location. Plesant considered you share it intelligent keep it up
RES 351 Week 4 Individual Assignment

Anson jacob said...

I exposed studying it. I require to study more on this topic…I am appreciating the persistence you put in your website,
FIN 370 Week 3

Unknown said...

I appear consideration it. I desire to catch included on this topic…I am appreciating enough efforts and success you put in your website,
SCI 256 Week 1

Ashley Bhadshaw said...

I seem account it. I crave to apprehend adscititious on this topic…I am loving the time and accomplishment you place in your diary,
PHL 458 Week 2

Unknown said...

I uncovered understanding it. I require to read progressively on this topic…i am respecting the time and venture you put in your website,
BUS 475 Final Exam